- 1 cup coconut oil, in it’s solid state
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp corn starch
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup flaked sweetened coconut
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- In mixer beat coconut oil and both sugars until mixed well. Add in eggs and vanilla and continue mixing until smooth, scraping sides as necessary.
- Add in salt, baking soda and corn starch and mix until incorporated.
- With mixer on low mix in flour until dough forms.
- Stir in coconut and chocolate chips until mixed evenly.
- Using cookie scoop or spoon drop cookie dough by onto prepared baking sheet. I made mine with my 3 Tbsp cookie scoop.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes until edges just turn golden brown.
- Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool