Coconut Cream Cheese Frosted Brownies are a dream come true! These fudgy brownies topped with creamy, coconut cream cheese frosting will rock your world! Frosted brownies are a chocolate dessert that you need to experience.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons Cream of Coconut
- *optional 1/4 tsp of coconut extract – add this if you like a stronger coconut flavor
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mix the butter and cream cheese together on medium speed until smooth. Turn the mixer to low and slowly add in your powdered sugar.
- Add in the Cream of Coconut (and extract if you’re using) and turn the mixer up to medium and mix until smooth and creamy, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Spread frosting onto cooled brownies.
Use immediately or refrigerate, airtight, for up to a week
Keywords:: coconut cream cheese frosting recipe, cream cheese frosting recipe, how to make coconut cream cheese frosting, how to make cream cheese frosting, frosted brownies recipe, how to frost brownies, best cream cheese frosting