- 1½ cups flour
- 2½ tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup Rice Krispie cereal
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 325°F/165°C
- Line a large baking sheet with sides with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine all the Crumb ingredients and stir until mixed. Using your hands form the mixture into small crumbs. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine all the Granola Ingredients and stir until combined.
- Mix the Crumb Mixture into the Granola mixture and spread it evenly onto the prepared pan.
- Bake the granola for 30- 35 minutes until it’s lightly toasted. Allow the granola to cool completely on the pan and then break it into pieces.
store airtight for up to a week.