These Cookie Sticks are a fantastically easy way to make a quick batch of cookies! Plus, they are perfect for dunking into milk or a milk alternative!
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup candy coated chocolates (M&Ms) or chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°
- In a bowl stir together oil, both sugars, egg and vanilla. Add in flour, baking soda and salt to mixture and stir until just combined.
- Divide dough in half.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet shape each half into a 15″x3″ rectangle, about 3 inches apart.
- Press candies or chocolate chips into top of dough.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and then cut into strips.
- Don’t remove from baking sheet until completely cooled.
adapted from Taste of Home Cookies
Keywords:: Easy cookie recipe, easy chocolate chip cookie recipe, easy cookie recipe few ingredients, homemade cookie recipe, homemade chocolate chip cookie recipe, cookie bar recipe, cookie bar recipe chocolate chip