makes 24 squares
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 4 eggs, divided
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 15 Oreo cookies, coarsely crushed
- Preheat oven to 325°
- Lightly spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
- Mix cake mix with 1 egg and melted butter until combined. Mixture will be thick. Press into prepared pan. Set aside.
- In bowl of stand mixer beat cream cheese until smooth, add in remaining eggs and vanilla and mix, scraping sides as needed. Add in powdered sugar and mix until combined. Finally stir in crushed Oreos.
- Spread this mixture onto chocolate base and bake for 40-50 minutes until center is set.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
store airtight in refrigerator.