These Easy Cool Ranch Doritos Chicken Fingers are such a fun spin on a favorite dinner! Crispy Doritos coat the chicken pieces for a meal everyone will love! This homemade chicken fingers recipe is simple, and incredibly delicious.
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts, cut into “tenderloin” strips
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1 (12 oz) bag of Cool Ranch Doritos (or whatever flavor you prefer)
- 1 cup flour
- *optional 1-2 Tbsp Ranch seasoning mix for extra Ranch flavor
- In a medium bowl, marinate the chicken strips in buttermilk for at LEAST 2-3 hours (you can soak overnight).
- When ready to bake preheat oven to 400°.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Take bag of Doritos and crush the chips inside. Now transfer Dorito pieces and flour into food processor or blender to crush and blend until the Doritos are the size of panko bread crumbs. Add in Ranch seasoning if desired.
- Transfer crumbs into a medium bowl.
- Set up a “coating station” and remove each chicken strip from the buttermilk, allowing excess to drip off and coat the chicken in the Dorito/Flour mixture.
- Transfer to lined baking sheet. Continue with all chicken.
- Bake chicken strips for 15-20 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve immediately with Ranch dressing!
Keywords:: chicken finger recipe, how to make chicken fingers, baked chicken fingers recipe, how to make the best chicken fingers, dorito chicken fingers recipe, cool ranch dorito chicken finger recipe, easy chicken breast recipe