This creamy, savory and easy Jiffy Creamed Corn Casserole uses just 7 ingredients and is the perfect side dish with just about anything!
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and divided in half
- 1 (15- ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (11- ounce) can Mexicorn, drained (or whole kernel corn)
- 1 (8.5- ounce) package corn bread mix (like Jiffy)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 15 Ritz crackers, crushed
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Cpat a 9×9 baking dish with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine sour cream, half the melted butter, creamed corn, Mexicorn, dry corn bread mix, and grated cheddar cheese.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Sprinkle crushed crackers on top and drizzle the remaining butter onto the crackers.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until center is set and edges are lightly golden.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
If you can’t find Mexicorn, just use whole kernel corn instead and a small can of drained, diced green chilis.
If you don’t prefer the pepper/chili flavor just use plain whole kernel corn.
Keywords:: jiffy corn casserole, creamed corn casserole, easy corn casserole, cheesy corn casserole, corn pudding