These extra easy muffins are perfect game day food, quick dinner, or snack!
- 16–17 ounces dry Honey Cornbread mix (you can use any brand)
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 hot dogs, cut into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a muffin tin heavily with nonstick spray, or use cupcake liners. Set aside
- In a large bowl mix together the cornbread mix, milk, and eggs. Stir in the cheese until combined.
- Fold in the chopped hot dogs into the cornbread batter. Alternately you can press the hot dogs into the filled muffin tins, to ensure equal hot dog distribution.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring spoon, fill the muffin tins up 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes, or until the corn bread is set.
- Loosen the edges of the muffins with a butter knife if necessary. Allow the muffins to cool in the pan for 5-10 minutes before removing.
- Serve warm.
Store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat in the microwave.
Keywords: cookies and cups, corn dogs, corn dog muffins, 30 minute meal, hot dogs, cornbread