These super simple Sheep Cupcakes are an adorable dessert for Easter! Made with mini powdered donuts, chocolate chips, Oreo cookies and more, these cute little cupcake toppers are the perfect way to level up your holiday treat.
- mini powdered donuts
- regular-sized chocolate chips
- pretzel sticks, broken into smaller pieces for legs
- mini Oreos
- white frosting, to cover the cupcakes and also to use as “glue”.
- mini marshmallows, for tails
- edible googly eyes (optional)
- heart sprinkles (optional)
- Fill the donut hole with frosting.
- Press a mini oreo into the frosting.
- Add more frosting to stick on the ears.
- Gently press chocolate chip ears into the added frosting and secure edible googly eyes and heart sprinkle noses onto the oreo with dots of frosting to form the sheep’s face.
- Stick two broken pretzel sticks into the donut to form the sheep’s legs.
- Slowly press a lolipop stick into the donut and secure your sheep on top of a frosted cupcake.
- Add a tail by frosting the back side of the donut hole and pressing in a mini marshmallow.
Keywords:: easter cupcakes, cupcake toppers, sheep cake