These Cowgirl Cookies are such fun, yummy and beautiful sweet treats! Filled with M&Ms, coconut, white chocolate and much more. Giddy up!
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter (3 sticks)
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons coarse sea salt
- 3 cups flour
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 cups shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chips
- 1 cup mini M&Ms
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line your baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mix the butter and both sugars together on medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Add in eggs and vanilla and mix until combined, about 1 minute.
- Turn the mixer to low and add in the baking soda, salt and flour until incorporated.
- Next add oats and coconut slowly.
- Finally mix in the chocolate chips, white chips, M&M’S and raisins until evenly combined. Batter will be thick.
- Using a large cookie scoop (3 tablespoons) drop the dough onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes until the edges are lightly golden and tops are just set.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 3 minutes and then transfer them to a wire rack rack to cool completely.
store airtight for up to 5 days
Keywords:: m and m cookies, m and m cookies recipe, coconut cookies recipe, coconut cookies, cowboy cookies, cowboy cookies recipe, best cookies recipe, easy cookies recipe, best homemade cookies