- 18 Graham Crackers
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz white chocolate or almond bark, chopped finely.
- 1 cup Craisins
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Line a 15″x10″ jelly roll baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- Line the pan with graham crackers in an even layer, breaking to fit the pan if necessary.
- In a large saucepan melt butter and brown sugar over medium-low heat. Heat until mixture boils and then boil it for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in sweetened condensed milk.
- Pour over graham crackers.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes until bubbling. Remove from oven and let it sit for 1 minute before sprinkling white chocolate evenly over top.
- Let white chocolate sit for 3-4 minutes until softened and then spread with a spatula or off-set spatula evenly over toffee layer.
- Immediately sprinkle Craisins on the white chocolate, pressing gently to stick.
- Let cool completely before cutting into pieces.
Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days