These Cream Cheese Brownie Cookies are ridiculously gooey and fudgy! They’re also super simple made with a brownie mix! This cream cheese brookie recipe is the chocolate dessert of your wildest dreams!
- 1 (19.5 oz) Brownie Mix
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 egg
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In bowl of stand mixer beat cream cheese and butter until smooth. Add in egg and continue mixing until incorporated.
- Turn mixer to low and add in brownie mix until dough comes together. It will be very thick.
- Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Using large cookie scoop, scoop dough onto lined pan and bake for 10-12 minutes until edges are set.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool.
Keywords:: brookie recipe, how to make brookies, cream cheese brownie cookie recipe, how to make brownie cookies, best chocolate dessert recipe, white chocolate chip brownie recipe