This Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread with Cream Cheese Filling is such a satisfying breakfast recipe! Nothing compares to the deliciousness of this cinnamon roll breakfast cake!
- 3 cans Cinnamon Rolls (12.4 oz, containing 8 rolls in each)
- 1, 8 oz block cold cream cheese
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into cubes
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray a bundt or tube pan lightly with cooking spray.
- Cut your block of cream cheese into 24 small squares.
- Flatten each cinnamon roll with your fingers and place one square of cream cheese in the center of the flattened roll. Fold the roll around the cream cheese and pinch to seal. Place in prepared pan. Repeat with remaining rolls and cream cheese.
- In microwave safe bowl combine butter and brown sugar. Heat for approximately 1 minute until butter is melted. Stir together and pour over the cinnamon rolls.
- Bake 35-40 minutes until top is golden brown.
- Let cool in pan for 5 minutes and then flip pan onto a cake plate or platter.
- Drizzle with the frosting that came in the cinnamon roll cans, if desired.
- Serve warm
Keywords:: cinnamon roll monkey bread, monkey bread recipe, how to make monkey bread, cream cheese filling, breakfast cake, homemade monkey bread, best cinnamon roll recipe