These Cream Cheese Pumpkin Praline Bars are made with moist pumpkin cake and filled with cream cheese filling! Topped with buttery praline crumbs, this tasty dessert is one of my favorite pumpkin recipes!
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup flour
- 8– ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup cold butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9×13 baking dish with aluminum foil and coat with non stick spray. Set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix the butter and brown sugar together for 2 minutes in medium speed. Add in the pumpkin pie spice and mix for 20 more seconds until incorporated, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary. Add in the vanilla, eggs, salt, baking soda, and baking powder and continue mixing until smooth.
- Mix in the pumpkin on low speed until combined and then finally add the flour, mixing until just incorporated.
- Spread half of this batter into the bottom of the prepared pan. Transfer the remaining batter into a small bowl while you make your filling.
- In the clean bowl of your stand mixer, fitted with the paddle attachment mix the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add in the egg and vanilla continuing to mix on medium speed until combined.
- Spread the filling onto the batter in the pan and top with the remaining batter.
- In the clean bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter and brown sugar until smooth. Add in the flour and pecans and mix until crumbly and combined, about 1 minute.
- Sprinkle this mixture on top of the pumpkin batter.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until the center is set to the touch.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack completely and cut into bars.
Store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Keywords:: cream cheese pumpkin bars, pumpkin bars, pumpkin bars recipe, easy pumpkin bars, cream cheese bars, pumpkin dessert recipe, pumpkin bars with cream cheese