Creamy Cheesy Cornbread is a delicious cross between cornbread and corn casserole that you can eat with your hands! It’s the perfect side dish for a barbeque!
- 4 ounces Challenge Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (8.5 ounce) box corn bread mix
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a 9×13 baking dish with foil and coat with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix cream cheese until smooth on medium speed. Add in the milk, eggs, and seasoned salt and continue mixing until combined, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Turn mixer to low and mix in the corn and creamed corn. Add the in the corn bread mix and mix until combined. Stir in 1 cup of the grated cheese.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until center is set.
- Allow the cornbread to cool completely and cut into pieces.
store refrigerated for up to 3 days.
Keywords:: easy corn bread recipe, best corn bread recipe, homemade corn bread, how to make corn bread, how to make homemade corn bread, homemade corn bread recipe, cornbread casserole, corn casserole recipe, cornbread casserole recipe