This easy Crock Pot Candy Recipe is a chocolate medley of sorts. It combines milk chocolate, white chocolate, toffee and Nutella! These sweet candies serve as a tasty snack or portable dessert to share!
- 1 cup chopped hazelnuts (you could use any nuts you prefer)
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 1/2 pounds white almond bark, white candy melting disks or white chocolate chips
- *optional 3/4 cup Nutella
- *optional 1 cup toffee bits
- In a 4 quart crock pot layer nuts, semi-sweet chocolate and almond bark or candy melts. Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
- When 3 hours is up, stir all the ingredients together and swirl in Nutella, if desired.
- Line 2 mini muffin pans with liners and drop by heaping tablespoon into liners.
- Sprinkle with toffee bits, if desired.
you can add any add-ins to candy you’d like. Try swirling peanut butter instead of Nutella, or adding rice krispie cereal into the melted chocolate for crunch!
Keywords: crock pot candy recipe, crock pot candy, chocolate candy recipe, easy candy recipe, how to make candy, easy dessert recipe, crock pot dessert, chocolate recipe, nutella recipe