This easy Crockpot Candy recipe combines rich milk chocolate, hazelnuts, toffee, and Nutella! Homemade candy is the perfect sweet treat for snacking, sharing, and gifting.
- 1 cup chopped hazelnuts (you could use any nuts you prefer)
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 1/2 pounds white almond bark, white candy melting disks or white chocolate chips
- *optional 3/4 cup Nutella
- *optional 1 cup toffee bits
- In a 4 quart crock pot layer nuts, semi-sweet chocolate and almond bark or candy melts. Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
- When 3 hours is up, stir all the ingredients together and swirl in Nutella, if desired.
- Line 2 mini muffin pans with liners and drop by heaping tablespoon into liners.
- Sprinkle with toffee bits, if desired.
- Store crockpot candy airtight on the counter for up to 3 days, or refrigerated for up to 1 week. Freeze airtight for up to 1 month.
- Add any add-ins you’d like. Try swirling peanut butter instead of Nutella, or adding Rice Krispies cereal into the melted chocolate for extra crunch!
- Serving Size: 1 candy
- Calories: 212
- Sugar: 22 g
- Sodium: 21.2 mg
- Fat: 13 g
- Carbohydrates: 23.4 g
- Protein: 2.7 g
- Cholesterol: 5 mg
Keywords: best crockpot recipes, homemade candy, candy recipes