Crock Pot Peanut Butter Cup Cake is maybe the easiest cake recipe in baking history! Made with cake mix, peanut butter, peanut butter cups, pudding, and more, this simple crock pot cake recipe is perfect for when it’s too hot to bake!
- 1 (18.25 oz) pkg chocolate cake mix
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 (3 or 4 oz) pkg of instant chocolate pudding mix any size will be fine
- 1 cup mini peanut butter cups, or 1 cup chopped peanut butter cups
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- Spray crock pot with non stick spray. I used my 8 qt crock pot.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour in crock.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 1/2-7 hours until center is set.
- Serve warm with ice cream.
Cook times may vary slightly based on your crock pot…low on some might be higher than on others.
Also, the cake is very loose, more like a pudding-cake.
Keywords: crock pot cake recipe, how to make cake in a crock pot, chocolate cake recipe, peanut butter chocolate cake recipe, peanut butter cup cake recipe, homemade crockpot cake recipe, easiest cake recipe