- 4 pounds very lean ground beef
- 2 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 2 green or yellow bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 large onion, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons steak seasoning
- 1/2 cup brown gravy
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- *optional – 2 tablespoons corn starch
- sliced Provolone cheese
- Add all the ingredients into your 5-6 quart Crock-Pot®.
- Cook on high for 4-6 hours or low 8-10 hours. Halfway through the cooking process break up the ground beef with a wooden spoon.
- If the liquid is too thin, remove 2 – 3 tablespoons liquid from the Crock-Pot® and combine it with 2 tablespoons of corn starch. Pour this back into the Crock-Pot® and stir. Cook for an additional 45 minutes until the sauce has thickened slightly.
- Serve on hamburger buns with a slice of Provolone cheese.