This super easy crockpot bbq chicken recipe is a great easy weeknight dinner, or perfect for a party!
- 3 pounds boneless chicken breasts, approximately 6 breasts
- 1 1/2 cups BBQ sauce
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 (0.7- ounce) dry Italian dressing mix, like Good Seasons
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Place all the chicken breasts in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the BBQ sauce, Italian dressing, dry Italian dressing mix, Worcestershire, and garlic. Pour this on top of the chicken.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours, or on low for 6-7 hours until the chicken shreds easily.
- Shred the chicken in the slow cooker, or remove the chicken breasts, shred separately, and return back to slow cooker. Mix to combine with the sauce.
- Serve warm
Store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 3 days
Keywords:: cookies and cups, chicken, bbq chicken, slow cooker chicken, crock pot chicken, crock pot bbq chicken, shredded chicken