- 1 package Knorr® French Onion recipe mix
- 2/3 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 4 cups cooked shredded or cubed rotisserie chicken
- 3/4 cup diced zucchini
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup deiced Granny Smith apples
- 1/2 cup walnuts, lightly toasted
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- In a bowl combine the mayonnaise and French Onion recipe mix. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Place the remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Stir in the mayonnaise mixture until evenly coated.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour for the flavors to combine.
- Serve cold, on its own,over lettuce, or on bread.
recipe adapted from Hellmann’s