This White Chocolate Vanilla Bars are so easy and so good, you won’t be able to eat just one. A simple vanilla bars recipe topped with homemade vanilla frosting!
- ½ cup butter
- 10 ounce bag white vanilla baking chips (1 2/3 cups)
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1½ cups powdered sugar sifted
- 3 Tbs butter, softened
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 – 2 Tbsp of milk (until smooth spreadable consistency)
- Preheat to 350
- Spray 9×9 pan with cooking spray
- In medium sized saucepan melt the butter and white chips over low heat. Stir pretty constantly so the chocolate doesn’t burn.
- When melted it will appear a bit curdled…this is okay. Remove from heat.
- Now add all the other ingredients into the saucepan and stir until combined and smooth.
- Spread in prepared pan.
- Bake for approx 25-30 minutes until set and toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool and then frost.
recipe only slightly adapted from Recipe Girl
- Serving Size: 1 Bar
- Calories: 162
- Sugar: 21.9 g
- Sodium: 174.2 mg
- Fat: 3.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 24.5 g
- Protein: 0.7 g
- Cholesterol: 0.6 mg
Keywords: homemade vanilla bars, easy vanilla bars recipe, vanilla bars with frosting