makes approx 12-15 deep dish cookies, or 24 regular large-size drop cookies
- 1 cup butter, 2 sticks, room temp
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp coarse sea salt
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 (11.24 oz) bag of fun sized Milky Way bars, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Prepare your muffin pan by first spraying with cooking spray, next lining each tin with a parchment round. (Cut the parchment to fit in the bottom of the pan) and then spraying the parchment again lightly. Set aside/
- Cream butter and sugars together in mixer. Turn speed to low and add eggs and vanilla. Turn up to medium for approximately 20 seconds until batter in combined.
- Turn mixer to low and add in flour, baking soda and sea salt. When just mixed together fold in your chopped Milky Way.
- Press 1/4 cup batter into each muffin top and bake for 13-15 minutes until the edges are golden and the center is JUST set.
- Remove from oven and let cool in pan for 5 minutes. Loosen edges with a knife and flip the cookies onto a wire cooling rack.
If you make these without using a muffin top pan, line your baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat. Space the cookies out 2? apart and drop by rounded tablespoons onto baking sheet. Bake 8-9 minutes until edges are golden.