Stay warm inside this winter and enjoy s’mores all the while! These Deep Dish S’mores Cookies will blow you away – they may be even better than traditional s’mores!
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 (3 oz) container Marshmallow BIts
- 2 cups coarsely chopped milk chocolate bars (about 6)
- 8 Large Marshmallows, cut in half
- 2 Milk Chocolate Bars broken into pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray muffin top or whoopie pie pan dish with cooking spray.
- In bowl of stand mixer cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Turn speed down and add in eggs and vanilla, mixing until smooth.
- With mixer on medium-low speed add in graham cracker crumbs, baking soda and salt. Mix until incorporated.
- Turn mixer to low and add in flour until just combined.
- Stir in your Marshmallow Bits and chopped milk chocolate.
- Use 1/3 cup of cookie dough for each cookie, pressing mixture evenly into the pan.
- Bake for 8 minutes, remove from oven and press marshmallow half onto the top. Continue baking for 4-5 minutes until marshmallow is puffed and slightly golden and cookie is lightly golden.
- Remove and immediately press reserved chocolate onto the top of the cookie. It will melt from the heat of the cookie.
- Allow cookies to cool in pan for at least 10 minutes. Loosen edges with knife and carefully remove from pan, transferring to a wire rack to continue cooling.
You can bake these without the muffin top pan. Just place dough on baking sheet, 2 inches apart and bake for 8-9 minutes…Follow the same guidelines for adding the marshmallow and chocolate as in the recipe above.
You can also use mini marshmallows to top on the cookies as well
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 375
- Sugar: 35.1 g
- Sodium: 423.2 mg
- Fat: 15.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 54.5 g
- Protein: 5.9 g
- Cholesterol: 31.3 mg
Keywords: smores cookies recipe, smores dessert, smores oven, smores in oven, smores in the oven, best cookies recipe, easy dessert recipe, easy cookies recipe