Deep Fried Oreos are the ultimate indulgence…AND they’re super easy to make at home!
- 2 quarts (approximate) vegetable oil for frying
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 15 Oreo cookies
- powdered sugar for dusting
- Fill a deep skillet or Dutch Oven 2 – 3 inches deep with vegetable oil. Heat the vegetable oil over medium heat until it reaches 350°F.
- While the oil is heating, whisk the Bisquick, milk, 1 teaspoon vegetable oil, and egg together.
- Line a large plate with paper towels and set aside.
- Working in batches of 3, drop each Oreo into the batter, and using a fork, remove the Oreo from the batter, tapping off excess, and place directly into the hot oil.
- Fry the Oreos 3 minutes on each side until golden brown. Using a slotted spoon, remove the fried Oreos from the oil and transfer to lined plate to absorb excess oil.
- When the Oreos have cooled, and are no longer hot, dust with powdered sugar.
These are best if enjoyed warm, or within a few hours of frying.
Keywords: cookies and cups, deep fried oreos, oreo cookies, fair food, carnival food