- 1 cup butter, cold cubed
- 1 1/4 cups light brown sugar
- 1 egg plus 1 yolk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 ( 3 ounce) container Jet Puffed Mallow Bits
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 6–7 full sheets pulverized)
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix the butter and sugar together on medium high speed for 2 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg, yolk, vanilla, salt and baking soda and continue mixing for 1 more minute until smooth, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Turn the mixer to low and add in the flour, mixing until just combined.
- With mixer still on low add in the chocolate chips and Mallow Bits until evenly incorporated.
- Cover the dough and chill it in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the graham cracker crumbs in a medium bowl. Scoop out 2 tablespoons of the cookie dough and roll it into a ball. Place the ball into the graham cracker crumbs and coat evenly.
- Place the dough onto the baking sheet 2- inches apart and bake for 9-10 minutes until the edges are lightly golden.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 3 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
store airtight at room temperature for up to 3 days.