- 4 oz semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate chunks, milk or semi sweet
- *optional 1-2 Tbsp coarse sea salt fro sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8×8 pan with foil and spray lightly with baking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine your melted chocolate and olive oil.
- Whisk in your eggs, sugars and vanilla until combined, and add in the flour and salt and stir until incorporated.
- Fold in you chocolate chunks.
- Spread the batter into your prepared pan and sprinkle with coarse sea salt, if desired.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until a toothpick inserted 1- inch away from the edge comes out clean.
- Let cool completely before cutting into squares.
store airtight at room temperature for up to 3 days.