- 2 3/4 cups Funfetti Cake Mix
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp milk
- *sprinkles if desired
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Spray the donut pan lightly with cooking spray.
- In mixing bowl beat all ingredients on medium speed for 30 seconds.
- Transfer batter in a ziplock bag.
- Cut of the corner of the ziplock and squeeze batter into each donut mold, filling 2/3 full.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes until the tops are slightly browned and spring back when touched.
- Let donuts cool in pan for 5 minutes and then turn pan upside down to remove.
- In medium saucepan combine ingredients with a whisk over low heat.
- Stir until glaze is smooth.
- Now coat your donuts with the glaze while burner is still on low. If the glaze gets too hot remove from heat.
- You don’t want it to burn, you just want it to stay warm and thin.
- I just dropped each donut into the saucepan and quickly coated, transferring onto a cooling rack with parchment or a silicon mat under to catch the glaze drippings.
- Let the glaze set…about 15 minutes.
- Stir both ingredients together until smooth.
- Spread approx 1 tsp of frosting on top of each donut and immediately coat with sprinkles.