makes 35 krispie treats
- 8 cups Rice Krispies
- 4 cups Fruity Pebbles
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 2 (10.5 oz) bags of mini marshmallows.
- 1 container of Jet Puffed Mallow Bits, plus more for garnish
- Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray
- In a large sauce pan melt butter over low heat. When butter is melted add both bags of mini marshmallows (not the Mallow Bits). Stir until melted, remove from heat.
- Pour in your krispies and Fruity Pebbles, stir to combine evenly.
- Pour in your entire container of Mallow Bits and stir until incorporated.
- Press evenly into your prepared pan.
- * optional garnish ~ sprinkle extra Mallow Bits on top and press gently to secure.
- Let cool for 15 minutes and cut into squares.
Store in an airtight container for up to 2 days