- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable or canola oil
- 1 (8 oz) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 2 large bananas, diced (scant 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 5 Tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray a 9×13 baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- IN large bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and sugar. Set aside.
- In bowl of stand mixer mix oil, pineapple, vanilla, whisked eggs and diced bananas until lightly combined. With mixer on lowest setting add in the dry ingredients until batter just comes together.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Combine powdered sugar, melted butter and milk in a bowl and whisk until all lumps are gone.
- Pour icing onto warm cake and allow to cool completely.
store airtight for up to 3 days