makes 24 bars
- 1 “Value Size” Roll of Peppermint Sugar Cookie Dough (*See NOTES for alterations if you can’t find the Peppermint Sugar Cookie Dough)
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup finely chopped Candy Cane Kisses (about half a bag)
- 8 oz heavy cream, whipped into whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray 9×13 pan with non-stick spray
- Press pre-made dough into pan and bake approx 25 minutes until just set.
- Let cool completely.
- Whip heavy cream 1 1/2 – 2 minutes until stiff peaks form, set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar together until smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes.
- Add chopped Candy Cane Kisses into the cream cheese mixture and stir until combined.
- Fold in whipped cream until evenly combined.
- Spread on top of cookie and chill for at least an hour before cutting into squares.
store refrigerated for up to 3 days.
If you can’t find the Peppermint Sugar Cookie dough, you can crush up 1 cup of peppermint candies or candy canes and knead them into a roll of sugar cookie dough.