This easy pasta dish is perfect for the cheeseburger lovers in your life! Done in 30 minutes!
- 2 cups dry penne pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup diced yellow onion
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 tablespoons steak seasoning
- 1 (14.5- ounce) fire roasted tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup diced dill pickles
- 2 tablespoons green onions
- optional garnish – chopped, cooked bacon
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While the pasta is cooking heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add in the onions and cook until soft.
- Add the ground beef to the onions and cook, breaking apart the meat, until no longer pink. Drain excess fat if necessary and then sprinkle in the steak seasoning.
- Stir in the tomatoes, ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, and Worcestershire sauce and cook for 5 minutes, or until mixture comes to a simmer.
- Add in the cooked pasta and stir to combine with the sauce evenly.
- Mix in 1/2 cup cheddar cheese until combined. Top with the remaining cheese and allow it to melt.
- Garnish with dill pickles and green onion and bacon if desired.
Store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 585
- Sugar: 7.5 g
- Sodium: 777.1 mg
- Fat: 24.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 47.6 g
- Protein: 39.6 g
- Cholesterol: 103.4 mg
Keywords: cookies and cups, pasta recipe, cheeseburger pasta, dinner recipe, 30 minute meal