This Easy Chicken Spaghetti Casserole is a favorite around here! It’s a simple weeknight dinner that both kids and adults will love. This chicken and spaghetti recipe can provide ample leftovers for busy weeknights, too.
- 1 lb broken and cooked to al dente spaghetti
- 4 cups cooked cubed or shredded chicken (approx) I used 1 Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 (10.5 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (15 oz ) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup Challenge Butter , melted
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley (or 2–3 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley)
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 3/4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large pot cook spaghetti (broken in half) to al dente, according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, shred or cube cooked chicken and place in a large bowl.
- Mix in Cream of chicken soup, tomato sauce, melted butter, sour cream, parsley, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes and salt and pepper. Stir until chicken is coated and combined.
- When pasta is cooked, drain and place pasta in the bowl with the chicken mixture and mix until evely combined.
- Place mixture in a 9×13 baking dish. Top with grated cheese.
- Combine remaining 2 Tbsp melted butter and breadcrumbs in a bowl. Sprinkle evenly on top of cheese.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes until bubbly and breadcrumbs have browned.
- Remove from oven, let sit for 10 minutes and serve
Keywords:: easy chicken casserole recipe, chicken spaghetti casserole recipe, easy chicken spaghetti casserole recipe, how to make chicken spaghetti casserole, spaghetti casserole recipes, best spaghetti casseroles, easy casserole recipes, easy dinner recipes, chicken casserole recipe