The easiest recipe for rich and smooth Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge, ready in under 5 minutes! A foolproof homemade fudge that you’ll be making all year round.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place the peanut butter and butter In a large (3- quart) microwave-safe bowl. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and microwave for 2 minutes on full power. Stir mixture with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula, re-cover and microwave for another 2 minutes.
- Remove the bowl from the microwave, stir again, and add in the vanilla, salt, and powdered sugar. Stir until all the powdered sugar is combined and no lumps remain. The mixture will be very thick.
- Press the mixture into the prepared pan evenly. Cover the fudge with the remaining parchment or cling wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours, or until cooled and set.
- Cut into 1- inch pieces.
Store airtight at room temperature for up to 7 days.
Keywords: no-bake desserts, how to make fudge, microwave peanut butter fudge