Easy Pesto Chicken is a flavor packed chicken recipe that only needs 4 ingredients and 5 minutes of prep time! A great low-carb dinner idea.
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken breasts, pounded 1/2 inch (6–8 pieces)
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 (5-6 ounce) jar pesto
- 2– 3 ounces sliced provolone or mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C. Lightly coat a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Coat each chicken breast in breadcrumbs lightly and place into the prepared pan. Spread the pesto sauce on top of the chicken and then top with the sliced Provolone.
- Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes until the chicken is cooked and the cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately over pasta or a salad.
Store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 3 days
Keywords:: cookies and cups, chicken recipe, chicken dinner, pesto, pesto chicken, low carb dinner idea, easy chicken recipe,