This SUPER Easy Pizza Casserole only uses a few ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. It’s a totally adaptable, quick and easy weeknight meal!
- 3 3/4 cup Bisquick
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 (14-15 oz) jar pizza sauce
- 6 oz sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish lightly with cooking spray, set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine Bisquick, garlic powder and Italian seasonings. Add water and stir until a soft dough forms. (If dough is too sticky, sprinkle a few tablespoons more Bisquick, if it feels dry add a tablespoon of water).
- Divide dough in half and drop dough by tablespoon sized portions all over the bottom of the prepared pan. Pan will not be covered by the dough.
- Drizzle 1 cup of the pizza sauce on top of the dough. Then layer half of the pepperoni on top of sauce.
- Sprinkle half of the mozzarella cheese all over the pepperoni. Repeat this entire process again with remaining ingredients.
- Bake 20-25 minutes. Cut into squares and serve warm.
recipe adapted from Bisquick
Keywords: casserole idea, casserole dinner ideas, casserole ideas for dinner, pizza casserole, pizza casserole recipe, easy casserole, best casserole, easy casserole recipes