These easy chicken kabobs pack a lot of flavor into a simple family friendly recipe!
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2- inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons diced fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon spicy mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- juice of 2 lemons
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 7–9 skewers
- In a medium bowl combine rosemary, olive oil, mustard, soy sauce, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Place chicken into a large zip-top bag and pour the marinade over the chicken. Seal the bag and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
- When ready, preheat your grill to medium heat. Thread chicken onto skewers, careful not to pack them too tightly. I fit about 5-6 cubes of chicken on each skewer, which will vary depending on the size of your skewer and personal preference.
- Grill skewers for 4 minutes on each side, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve warm.
If you use wooden skewers you might want to soak them in water for at least an hour prior to grilling so they don’t burn.