This easy, creamy Tuscan Chicken recipe is a great weeknight dinner idea made in less than 30 minutes!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds boneless chicken breasts, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 (15- ounce) jar Alfredo Sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (7- ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes, drained and diced
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 8– ounces fresh baby spinach
- In a large, 12- inch skillet heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and place the chicken in the hot skillet. Cook for 5-6 minutes on each side, until browned.
- In a large bowl stir together the Alfredo sauce, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, Italian seasoning, and cheese, mixing combined.
- When chicken is browned, turn the heat down to low and pour sauce on top of the chicken. Stir to coat, and cover the skillet and cook for 10 minutes, until the chicken is cooked.
- Add the spinach to the skillet, pressing down into the sauce as much as you can. Cover and cook for 5 more minutes, or until the spinach is wilted.
- Stir to combine evenly and serve.
Serve this alone for a great low-carb meal, or over pasta.
Store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Keywords:: chicken, chicken recipe, cookies and cups, creamy chicken, chicken dinner, chicken breasts