This easy no bake dessert is perfect for a crowd! Everyone will be asking for the recipe!
- 2 (3.5- ounce) packages Instant French Vanilla Pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (8- ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed (like Cool Whip)
- 1 (16- ounce) package graham crackers
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl whisk together the pudding mix and milk until there are no lumps. Fold in the whipped topping until evenly mixed.
- Place graham crackers in a single layer in the bottom of a 9×13 dish, breaking some to ensure the bottom of the dish is covered. Spread half of the pudding mixture on top of the graham crackers. Repeat another layer of crackers on top of the pudding. Spread the remaining pudding mixture on top, and top that with a final layer of graham crackers. Set aside.
- Heat the heavy cream either in the microwave or on the stove top until steaming and almost boiling.
- Place the chocolate chips in a heat-safe bowl. Pour the heavy cream on top and stir together until silky and no lumps remain.
- Pour this ganache mixture on top of the final layer of graham crackers and smooth with a spatula or off-set spatula.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Serve chilled.
Store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Serving Size: 1 piece
- Calories: 477
- Sugar: 51.7 g
- Sodium: 512.6 mg
- Fat: 18.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 75 g
- Protein: 7.5 g
- Cholesterol: 12.8 mg
Keywords: cookies and cups, no bake dessert, icebox cake, chocolate clair cake, eclair dessert, easy dessert ideas