This Epic Stuffed Garlic Bread is the best garlic bread recipe you will ever make. It’s buttery, cheesy and LOADED with fresh garlic!
- 1 large loaf Ciabatta bread
- 4 – 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup room temperature butter, cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- *optional 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F/220°C
- Using a serrated knife cut your bread into thick slices leaving about 1/2- inch at the bottom uncut. Be careful not to cut the bread all the way through, as you need the bread to hold together to contain all the filling.
- In a medium bowl combine the remaining ingredients with a fork.
- Stuff the filling into the crevices of the bread evenly. You might think you have too much filing, you don’t. Use it all.
- Wrap the bread tightly in aluminum foil, place the bread on a baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes. Uncover the bread and bake for an additional 5 minutes to crisp up the outside of the bread.
- Serve warm.
You can adjust the amount of garlic depending on the size of the cloves and how much you love garlic.
Additionally you can omit the cayenne pepper if you prefer no heat.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 237
- Sugar: 1.3 g
- Sodium: 562.6 mg
- Fat: 15.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 18.6 g
- Protein: 6.6 g
- Cholesterol: 30.2 mg
Keywords: garlic bread, recipe, cheese, parmesan cheese, garlic, homemade garlic bread, cheesy, texas toast, best garlic bread