Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies are for TRUE peanut butter fanatics! An easy peanut butter cookie recipe with so much peanut butter packed into each cookie!
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix together the peanut butter and sugar on medium speed until combined and creamy. Add in the egg and baking soda, and mix on medium until smooth.
- Using a medium (2 tablespoon sized) cookie scoop, portion out the dough and roll into balls. Place the dough balls onto the prepared baking sheet. Use a fork to press the dough down creating a crisscross pattern.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes or until the cookies are set at the edges. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 3-4 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Store airtight for up to 3 days.
Keywords:: cookies, peanut butter, peanut butter cookie recipe, easy cookie recipe, quick cookies