Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies are for TRUE peanut butter fanatics! There’s so much peanut butter packed into each cookie.
I’ve heard there are people out there who don’t like peanut butter. Is that a thing? That people don’t LIKE it? I can’t seem to process…
Of course I understand if one has an allergy to peanut butter…that’s a totally different conversation. But to not like the taste? HOWWWW WHYYYY? Obviously, I am firmly on board with peanut butter. Like the totally standard Skippy, or Jif, not the “natural” or powdered. Just regular-people peanut butter. That doesn’t need to be stirred because oil floats on top. Also never crunchy. Always creamy forever and forever.
I’m sorry, please don’t send me hate. I’m just passionate about my unhealthy choices. I am who I am.
So the thing with this flourless peanut butter cookie recipe…there are only 4 ingredients, so they’re packed with peanut butter flavor. And I will answer your questions ahead of time here:
- I don’t know if you can make these with natural peanut butter. If you try, report back and let me know.
- I am sure you can make these with other nut butters. But I haven’t. So I am giving you my best bakers guess.
- You could certainly make these with Cookie Butter (Biscoff). Then invite me over for a tasting party…k?
- You can NOT make these with Nutella. It’s a shame.
- You CAN use crunchy peanut butter. I mean, if you’re into that kind of thing.
The peanut butter cookie dough is super simple. Again, it’s only four ingredients.
And of course you have to make the classic criss cross pattern when you’re making peanut butter cookies. Hafta.
When you’re baking these flourless peanut butter cookies on your cookie sheet, be careful not to over-bake. The idea is to keep them soft. The texture of these is tender, and baking them until they are crunchy will make them extra crumbly and not great.
Plus, we all know soft cookie > hard cookie.
If you love peanut butter, these flourless peanut butter cookies are gonna be your fave. If you don’t, make THESE instead.Print
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies are for TRUE peanut butter fanatics! An easy peanut butter cookie recipe with so much peanut butter packed into each cookie!
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix together the peanut butter and sugar on medium speed until combined and creamy. Add in the egg and baking soda, and mix on medium until smooth.
- Using a medium (2 tablespoon sized) cookie scoop, portion out the dough and roll into balls. Place the dough balls onto the prepared baking sheet. Use a fork to press the dough down creating a crisscross pattern.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes or until the cookies are set at the edges. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 3-4 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Store airtight for up to 3 days.
Keywords: cookies, peanut butter, peanut butter cookie recipe, easy cookie recipe, quick cookies