The flavors of the classic sandwich, peanut butter and marshmallow are a winning combination!
- 1/ 2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup peanut butter chips
- 3/4 cup Marshmallow Cream/Marshmallow Fluff
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat and set this aside.
- Add the butter and peanut butter into the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Mix on medium speed for about 1 minute, or until smooth and combined. Add both kinds of sugars and with the mixer still on medium beat the mixture for 2 minutes until pale in color and fluffy, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary. Add in the egg and vanilla and continue mixing for 30 more seconds until combined and smooth.
- Next, add in the cornstarch, baking soda, baking powder and salt and mix for an additional few seconds until combined.
- Turn the mixer to low and add in the flour, mixing until the dough comes together. Stir in the peanut butter chips evenly.
- Using a medium (2- tablespoons) cookie scoop, portion out the dough. Flatten the scoop of dough into a disk. Scoop out 1 tablespoon of marshmallow cream. I like to do this with a small scoop, but you can also use a measuring spoon. Place the marshmallow cream into the center of the dough and form the dough around the marshmallow. This can get a little messy, but if you flatten the dough enough, you can easily form it around the marshmallow. Place onto your prepared baking sheet 3- inches apart. The cookies will spread as they bake.
- Bake the cookies for 9-10 minutes until they are golden at the edges.
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 4-5 minutes and then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely. Press more peanut butter chips on top if desired.
Store airtight at room temperature for up to 5 days for best freshness.
Freeze for up to 30 days.
Keywords: cookies and cups, peanut butter cookies, fluffernutter cookies, cookie recipe