makes 20 bars
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (10.5 oz) bag mini marshmallows
- 6 cups Honey/Nut cluster cereal (I used Honey Bunches of Oats)
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup Marshmallow Fluff or Creme
- Spray a 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan on low heat melt butter. Add mini marshmallows to melted butter and sit frequently until marshmallows are melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in cereal.
- Spread the cereal mixture evenly into the prepared pan, pressing gently so it’s even.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- When cooled, cut the entire rectangle in half, lengthwise.
- Spread Fluff on one side, peanut butter on the other and then sandwich the two sides together.
- Cut into squares when ready to serve.
store in an airtight container for up to 2 days.