These chewy Fruity Pebbles Sugar Cookies are a fun spin on a classic! Adding Fruity Pebbles cereal takes buttery sugar cookies and gives them that sweet Fruity Pebbles flavor.
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups Fruity Pebbles cereal
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix the butter, granulated sugar, and light brown sugar together on medium speed for 2 minutes. Add in the eggs, vanilla, baking soda, and salt and mix for 1 minute until smooth, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Turn the mixer to low and add in the flour, mixing until just combined. Add in the Fruity Pebbles and stir until incorporated.
- Using a medium (2- tablespoon) sized cookie scoop drop the dough onto the prepared baking sheet 3- inches apart. Bake for 9-11 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 3 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Optional – you can add in 1/2 teaspoon of lemon extract to the dough along with the vanilla to amp up the citrus flavor in the Fruity Pebbles if desired.
Store airtight at room temperature for up to 3 days
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 167
- Sugar: 14.4 g
- Sodium: 82.3 mg
- Fat: 6.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 25.3 g
- Protein: 1.9 g
- Cholesterol: 28.7 mg
Keywords: cookies and cups, Fruity Pebbles, cookie recipe, sugar cookies