Creamy, chocolate fudge is a classic and this is the BEST recipe!
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature and cubed
- 16 ounces milk chocolate, chopped
- 24 ounces semi sweet chocolate (chips or chopped)
- 7 ounces Marshmallow Creme (or Fluff)
- 4 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 (12- ounce) can evaporated milk
- pinch of salt
- Line a 9×13 pan with parchment paper. Coat lightly with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, milk chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate, and marshmallow cream mixing as well as you can with a wooden spoon. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat stir together the granulated sugar, evaporated milk, and pinch of salt. Bring the mixture to a rolling boil, and boil for 4 minutes, stirring very frequently.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and slowly add to the chocolate mixture stirring until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate into the prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Cover the pan tightly and allow the fudge to set up completely before cutting into squares. At room temperature it will take several hours or overnight for the fudge to set up. Alternately you can place the pan in the refrigerator to set up more quickly.
Store airtight at room temperature for up to 14 days.
Store airtight in the refrigerator or freezer for up to 30 days.
- Serving Size: 1 piece
- Calories: 232
- Sugar: 33.4 g
- Sodium: 19.4 mg
- Fat: 9.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 37.3 g
- Protein: 2.3 g
- Cholesterol: 7.4 mg
Keywords: cookies and cups, fudge recipe, fudge, easy fudge, chocolate