Gooey butter funfetti cookies made with cream cheese, butter, and Funfetti cake mix. This is the best cake mix cookies recipe packed with rainbow sprinkles, and it’s SO easy to make!
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1 box Funfetti cake mix (15.25 oz)
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- In bowl beat cream cheese and butter together until smooth, add in egg and continue mixing, scraping sides as necessary.
- Add in the cake mix and beat until combined and finally stir in extra sprinkles.
- Chill dough for about an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350° Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Form dough into 1 inch balls and roll in powdered sugar. Place on prepared baking sheet 2″ apart and bake for about 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool on baking sheet for 2-3 minutes and then transfer to wore rack to cool completely.
store airtight at room temperature for up to 3 days
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 121
- Sugar: 7.5 g
- Sodium: 123.3 mg
- Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 13 g
- Protein: 1.3 g
- Cholesterol: 22 mg
Keywords: funfetti cookies, funfetti cake mix cookies, cake mix cookies