makes approx 30 cookies
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup Challenge Butter, room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1 box Funfetti cake mix (15.25 oz)
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- In bowl beat cream cheese and butter together until smooth, add in egg and continue mixing, scraping sides as necessary.
- Add in the cake mix and beat until combined and finally stir in extra sprinkles.
- Chill dough for about an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350° Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Form dough into 1 inch balls and roll in powdered sugar. Place on prepared baking sheet 2″ apart and bake for about 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool on baking sheet for 2-3 minutes and then transfer to wore rack to cool completely.