makes 18 cookies
- 1 cup Challenge butter, room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line a 9×9 pan with foil. Set aside.
- In bowl of stand mixer cream together butter, vanilla and salt until creamy, about 2 minutes.
- Add in powdered sugar and mix until incorporated.
- Turn mixer to low and slowly add in flour, mixing until just incorporated.
- Stir in sprinkles until distributed evenly.
- Press dough into prepared pan and bake for 35-40 minutes until top is dry and lightly golden.
- Allow to cool completely and remove from pan to cut into pieces.