- 3 pouches (8.25 oz each) Funfetti™ Cupcakes & Cake Mix (About equivalent to 1 1/2 boxes of regular sized cake mix)
- 3 eggs
- 15 Tablespoons butter, divided into thirds and melted
- 1 tub frosting
- Mix one pouch at a time.
- First pouch, mix dry cake mix, 5 tablespoons melted butter and 1 egg until mixed. Dough will be thick. Set aside and repeat process with remaining two pouches and remaining ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
- Drop dough my heaping tablespoon into pan, mixing the colors. Press the dough down evenly into pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes until set. Allow to cool completely before frosting.
- Cut into squares when ready to serve.