These Golden Graham S’mores Squares are such a delicious twist on the classic rice krispy treat! They’re so chewy and delicious, and you don’t even need a campfire to make them.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (10.5 oz) bag mini marshmallows, plus 2 cups
- 7 cups Golden Graham cereal
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- Spray a 9×9 pan with cooking spray.
- Over low heat melt butter.
- Mix in 10.5 oz bag of marshmallows, stirring frequently until melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in Golden Graham cereal. Let sit for 2 minutes.
- Pour in 2 cups extra marshmallows and stir until combined.
- Pour in milk chips and stir until combined. At this point the mixture will be difficult to stir and the milk chips will melt slightly, but not completely…this is what you want.
- When chips mixed in pour into prepared pan and press evenly.
- Let cool at least 15 minutes before cutting into squares.
store in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 290
- Sugar: 22.6 g
- Sodium: 147.4 mg
- Fat: 13.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 39.6 g
- Protein: 4.6 g
- Cholesterol: 16.6 mg
Keywords: smores recipe, smores dessert, s'mores dessert, s'mores recipe, smores bars recipe, smore recipe, smore dessert, easy dessert recipe