These Grapeseed Oil Chocolate Chip Cookies are so delicious, you’ll be surprised this is a healthier cookie option! Enjoy the great taste of homemade chocolate chip cookies without all the calories!
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- In bowl of stand mixer combine both sugars, eggs and vanilla. Beat for 2 minutes on medium until light in color.
- Turn mixer to low and add in grapeseed oil. Beat until evenly combined.
- With mixer on low add in baking soda, salt and flour. Stir until evenly combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop heaping tablespoon sized portions of dough onto prepared baking sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake 9-11 minutes until edges are golden. Don’t over bake.
- Allow to cool on baking sheet for 3 minutes and then transfer to wire rack to continue cooling.
Keywords: grapeseed oil benefits, healthy cookies recipe, healthy chocolate chip cookies, homemade chocolate chip cookies, homemade chocolate chip cookies recipe, healthy dessert recipe